Please share broadly
- Martha called Csaba 3 times in the morning at 5:20 am.
- Csaba left his house front door open.
- Martha and Csaba were riding a car, Martha was the driver.
- The car breaks the barriers at 45 degree angle – 13 feet long trace of one tire braking remains.
- Martha and Csaba get out of the car.
- Martha comes out alive, with signs of hypothermia.
- Csaba’s body is washed up on the beach. The cause of death – drowning.
- In the car extracted from water – driver’s window open.
- In the car extracted from water – manual brake is off (at rest).