Please share broadly.
We announce a contest for the title of the book which is written by Martha.
Please send us your proposals. They will be subject to voting, and the title with largest number of votes in the moment of finishing of writing, will be chosen.
Submission of proposals and voting will be possible only on one of our pages.
The contest provides prizes:
1. Placing the name of the author (if he agrees) in the book
2. Free copy of the book with Martha’s autograph
3. Invitation to special dinner with Martha’s closest ones after leaving prison. The exact date and place we will provide later. It will certainly be in more friendly country – Poland.
We present our proposals of the title:
I don’t drive…
I have no gun licence…”
2. “I drove into the water…”
3. “Nightmare in Ireland – how judicial mistake ruined my life”
Another phenomenon, unique in the world, happens regarding Martha’s writing a book.
Fist, disgraceful one, had already happened:
1. It’s the first case n the world, that the driver of the vehicle falling into the water with a passenger, was convicted to lifetime imprisonment. Absurd accusation – Premeditated murder – will be difficult to beat in the JUDICIARY ABSURD category of jurisprudence of whole world.
Now we have a second unique phenomenon:
2. Martha’s book didn’t make it to print yet, but it already has regular readers. What’s more, it’s an “obligatory reading” for the officers of Dochas Centre prison in Dublin. Not only they read Martha’s writing during work hours, but also they receive money for that.
Martha’s book will not have any target reader. Everyone interested in the tragedy and absurdity of Martha’s case, will be able to reach for it.
Soon we will start sharing what officers from Dochas Centre prison in Dublin read with such interest.