We welcome You.
We are happy that You want to help us.
We thank very much for every help.
What help is currently being welcomed:
Preparation of topics related to Marta’s case for the needs of:
- websites helpformartha.org and pomocdlamarty.pl (in Polish language),
- helping the new solicitor, Frank Gearty, for Supreme Court – new facts in case.
- helping the new solicitor for European Court of Human Rights.
- The quality of lighting and crash barriers on the quay in Arklow.
- What is shown by such thorough reconstruction and changes on the quay in Arklow, made after the accident?
- The impact of muscle building substances on Csabas emotional excitation.
- The influence of Csaba’s behaviour in the car on the course of events, and on the accident.
- Determining of Martha’s level of proficiency in English language in march 2013.
- The legitimacy of exclusion of Martha’s alleged words spoken directly after the accident and without translator.
- The lack of translator, as an infringement of constitutional rights.
- What is shown by the lack of solicitor during the 12 hours interrogation of Martha?
- What is shown by the form of the 12 hours interrogation of Martha: once giving Martha cigarettes, and once shouting and alternating questions, and on once every moment asking “did you deliberately drove into the water?”
- The impact of media campaign egainst Martha in Irish mass media on the decision of the Court in the first instance and the Court of Appeal.
- Had Marta’s previous solicitor been prone to negligence and blatant errors?
- Other subject considered important in the case.
We invite You to help in preparing the materials.
We can publish the articles – upon wish – anonymously.
We grant consultative assistance in confirming facts.
If it is possible we ask for materials in two languages: English and Polish.