1) Marta wyjechała do Irlandii w poszukiwaniu lepszego życia. Tam poznała mężczyznę. W 2016 r. doszło do wypadku. Kobieta jadąc ze znajomym wpadła rozpędzonym samochodem do rzeki. Ona przeżyła, mężczyzna utonął. Sąd skazał ją na dożywocie za morderstwo twierdząc, że wjeżdżając do wody zrobiła to z premedytacją. Rodzina nie zgadza się z wyrokiem sądu.
‘Without “silver”… – Martha’s behind bars’ – this paraphrase of a quote of one of polish comedy groups, fits Martha’s current situation perfectly.
Ireland wants to forget about Martha already.
Martha is also no longer entitled to public defender – on Legal Aid.
And Irish GARDA wants to destroy and cover all the tracks.
Martha’s family is still fighting for justice and freedom for Martha.
On this level, legal battles are very expensive.
The family manages funds very sparingly.
1. The case was submitted to European Court of Human Rights
The application will probably have to be supplemented with expensive expert opinions.
If ECHR wants to look into Martha’s case, only then Martha will be entitled to lawyer reimbursment.
2. Martha’s case is being prepared for re-submitting in Ireland.
Elaboration about NEW FACTS in Martha’s case is being prepared.
NEW, not presented until now.
Two or three expensive expert opinions are necessary (at least two).
3. Underway is a search of Polish law firm, that would take care of Martha’s case, and her possible deportation to Poland.
All these 3 actions demand very large financial costs.
WE’RE ASKING VERY MUCH FOR HELP.
We don’t spend money senseless.
IF YOU CAN… IF YOU WANT… PLEASE… AND WE THANK YOU VERY MUCH….
There are few reasons and they are equally important:
1. Because there are too few of us.
2. Because we don’t have enough time for everything.
3. Because websites are a support for CURRENTLY needed legal actions regarding Martha’s defense.
The websites were created late, way too late.
And in fact, they were created “just in case”.
While entering a plane to Ireland, a decision was made to create the websites.
On October 11, 2017, a day before the verdict by the Court of Appeals.
“Just in case”… in case… The Court made an unfavorable verdict.
“Just in case”… On the day of announcement of the verdict in Ireland, in Poland a reportage of “TVN Uwaga” program was aired. Only thing that could change is a comment, depending on the verdict of the Court of Appeals.
“Just in case”…
Did we “open the door to disaster”?
Or maybe we have foreseen, that when there is such media campaign in Ireland against Martha, then nothing good can come out of this?
That there will be no way to talk about any justice?
The websites are a support for currently needed legal actions.
Those legal actions are various, on various stages.
1. Martha’s Case in the Central Court – AT THAT TIME all details regarding Martha’s case were needed – unfortunately, the websites didn’t run.
2. The Court of Appeals – analyzed only the procedural errors of the Central Court (the websites were started on the day of verdict announcement – again too late).
3. Supreme Court – complaint of constitutional nature 4. European Court of Human Rights – violation of human rights
The case can be resubmitted to the Court in Ireland if NEW FACT are to appear, NEW FACTS in the case.
So at the current stage, nobody in Ireland seem to care what really happened.
But the truth is important.
For the family of the deceased.
For plenty of people.
We don’t just want to satisfy curiosity.
The websites will run, and all the details of the tragedy will be published.
On this Thursday, November 29, at 9:30 p.m., TVP1 will air “Case for the reporter”.
Program lead by Mrs Elżbieta Jaworowicz.
One of three topics raised in the program will be Martha’s case.
You are welcome to share this information.
You are welcome to watch.
Short coverage about Martha’s case will be presented.
Next there will be a discussion in the group of invited experts.
What effect will this program have?
Will something happen in Martha’s case?
Will someone want to help in positively ending this tragedy after the airing of the program?
Will the program help in fundraising for court battles in Martha’s defence?
On what stage we will be after airing of the program?
Will it be the same as now? And only more people will know about Martha’s case?
What good will come after the program?
If we didn’t try, we certainly wouldn’t know the answers for these questions…
Alongside Martha we wait for airing of the program.
We will inform about effects…
Martha has a lot of learning. She prepares herself for high school exam.
She has to read few books. Based on those books she has to answer a lot of questions.
One week, she received 60 questions based on one of the books.
Until next Tuesday she was supposed to prepare answers for every question.
The answer for one question was to have volume of one page.
It’s easy to count, 60 pages of answers a week…
Regarding such great amount of material and learning, Martha decided to resign her job at the library.
For the last few days she was teaching 3 women, fellow inmates.
The last day she taught those women was Sunday, November 18.
Since Monday, November 19, they have been working in the library by themselves, without Martha.
Martha says, that the women were very pleased. Martha is also happy.
Martha also passed other job she had at the Dochas Centre prison:
She looked after dispensing clothes for inmates, that don’t have their own clothes.
Martha passed the task to another person.
Martha applies herself to learning very much, she is conscientious.
If she does not prepare herself properly, she feels like not going to class.
But she studies.
Sometimes she forces herself to, but she studies…
How will this year end?
What else do we plan in upcoming time?
We present our nearest actions:
1. Change of the graphic layout of the websites pomocdlamarty.pl and helpformartha.org
2. Publishing of abnormalities in the investigation and in the trial.
3. Airing of the “Case for the reporter” programme in Polish TV (probable date is Thursday, November 29, at 9:30 p.m.)
4. Filling of missing abnormalities in the investigation and the trial.
5. Starting Frequently Asked Questions page.
6. Starting fundraising for two kinds of expertise needed to submit the case in Ireland.
7. Works for resubmitting the case to the Court in Ireland – NEW FACTS
8. Submitting the case to the Court in Ireland – NEW FACTS – January 2019
Martha is learning for high school exam, and we act.
May Martha could spend her life after high school exam free…
… We already have New Year wishes for 2019…